Sunday, January 06, 2008

6 January 2008, Sunday, 2206hrs

Happy Birthday Chloe.

Today's little Chloe's birthday and also the first day of my journal in 2008. So, songs were sang, a 3kg Swenson cake was cut (though it felt like cutting through a block of boulder), pictures were taken and buffet was well-spread and eaten. I thought Chloe was exceptionally happy today. All smiley and wearing that cheeky I'm-receiving-so-much-ang-baos-today-hehe-hehe look. So cute. But things well smoothly and well. As usual, I had to do my PR thing with those aunts whom I hardly talked and hate, but as what it is, this is what it means by PR.

So my France trip was fabulous though it can be better. I must say French men and women are much more gorgeous looking than I thought. I never knew they could be so charming, and especially when they start chanting their vous-vous lingo, my heart tells me I should lose my passport to be in the vous-vous country forever then. There are many nice sceneries and countless castles to see and one just never can get enough. All with its own charm and superb story to tell. Sweet. Mont St. Michel is one which really caught my breath when I first saw it from afar in my coach. Enchanting and stunning. It really wows me till today. Damn huge fortress that was built in during the war between England and France and is surrounded by the sea during high tide. Really breathtaking.

The only thing that upsets me from this trip is that I lost my gold necklace there. I had no idea when it dropped off from my neck, I searched through my room and I never found it back. This jewellery was from my mom since my kindergarten days. It is something which comes with a priceless value in this respect, and I lost it. What a shame. Mom didn't reprimand me actually, and surprisingly, she said she wanted to buy me one to replace the lost piece. I'm touched and guilty to death. I like the idea of receiving a necklace from my loved one so that I can wear it close to my heart. I would like her to 're-buy' another piece, but it pains me if she has to pay for it though. Contradiction.

I'm not in a happy mood today anyway, so I shall keep today's writing short. Too many things going around my head. Too many birthday dinner dates to remember. Too many entangled love-of-the-heart-matters-and-affairs that set into me big time. I'm just thinking too much. Aquarian, too troubled in many ways and time.

Happy birthday, my beloved niece, Chloe, may you grow up to be an obedient and lovable princess - Uncle Beng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home