Tuesday, June 05, 2007

5 June 2007, Tuesday, 6.16pm

A moment of dizzy spell... ...

ssssshhhhh.... i fell asleep while surfing for information in the net.... gosh... my eyes really couldnt pry open and i dozed off on my desk. Thank God, no one passed by, I presume.

Well, May has gone and June has arrived. Philips VCR has also gone and Philips DVDR arrived last Sunday. People come and go in my office too; now we're standing ADless with ample managers and SO deficiency. But that's alright. You can't imagine I am so over the stage of people leaving and entering in my arena.

The month of May has depleted my savings once again; with birthdays (Stanley and Eleanor), DVD recorder, Digi Cam - all which are big ticketed items. Sigh. And so much about saving some bits during my in-camp reservist during mid May. Clearly, it didn't seem help in any sense of savings. Well, when it comes to financial control, I am a tip top loser. I can't seem to get over that benchmark of savings. Read through my bank statement last week, and I quickly SOSed Cason for help, and now I'm due to see him in mid June. Thank God. Hope he'll craft out some interesting proposals for me. So, I told Andy that I will s-t-o-p any purchase of luxury goods in my capacity after the month of June when I'm done with shopping (to change wardrobe and to replace shortfalls of accessories). Mission: nearly possible. We'll see.

The mention of reservist sends some chills down my spine. No words can express my fear, my hatred and my depression towards the yearly in-camp. What can I say, I'm just one of those coward Singaporean male who dare not take the step ahead, to immigrate for a better and greener pasture. Let's get over this for now and worry next year. Pathetic.

The theatre play Blind date on last Saturday, was urmm.... too arty farty for me. The linkage of religion, war and smoking sounds like mixing potassium with chloride and magnesium to form a reaction. Yes that frown reaction, I mean. I didn't really quite enjoy the show, and I dozed off for minutes in that comfortable setting too. But I love the evening spent with Minmin, that girl who owns a fraction of space in my heart, that girl who squeezed my pulse to cause a skip on my heart beat too, that girl who cut off my oxygen when I was gasping for air. We'll let fate decide if she would be the girl to wake up next to me in my life.

The brunch with Emily last Sunday had captured a moment and also an enlightenment. An enlightenment about priorities; about different people having different priorities in life. Now, this sentence is not too complex to understand by its own, isnt it? But do we comprehend its meaning entirely? I didn't, but I somehow do, now. Spending time and money in areas of your own priority should not make you judge people on how they prefer to spend their assets on. You may think the amount I spent on my shoes and my vacation yearly is horrendous, but what about the way you spend your monies on cosmetics, theatre plays, movies, car, and gadgets? There shouldn't even be any comparison on how each spends his cash. I was so wrong to pass my comments on how my friends splurge in their own ways. I shall be more sensitive in my response should I hear relevant "expenditure" conversations in future.

I just noticed recently (too) that my style of writing (other than official emails) are very emotionally attached to my feelings. Very expressively written in certain manner (unexplanable). Perhaps, if I try to explain this, it is written in a mental state? You know what I mean? At the end of the day, words can be lovely, but can be hurtful too if used in an inappropriate manner. Nevertheless, writing is a form of pleasure for me, an avenue where I can express my feelings and emotions widely, and openly.

Time reads 6.36pm. Time to pee before meeting Minmin at Taka for shopping. Till then.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Miracles said...

beng.. please tell us (actually me la) more bout Minmin.. :)
and for your tiredness.. have you considered seeing a chinese physician? they might be able to help..

6:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home