Sunday, October 08, 2006

8 October 2006, Sunday, 12.13pm

Hazy me

Everybody is talking about the haze, and everyone is affected by the haze too. But really, the burned filthy air is a turn off to make the effort to take the step out of the threshold. The joy ride home this late evening breezed through a thick haze which was so unbearable. Wheezing pass the Sheares Bridge seeing fuzzy flicker lights of vessels was such a letdown too. That is my favourite highway with excellent views of the sea and horizon, but just not the chance to see that tonight. So, the PSI reads 145 on TV. Stay indoor and avoid outdoor sports, says the government. Maybe a good chance for make-out sessions for the couples? Haze aside, I am affected by the feeling called mood, too. I cannot explain why, but it just felt like the withdrawal symdrome of prozac. Depression? Slightly, maybe. It is the emptiness in me that feels so uncomfortable. Unexplainable. Perhaps, it is an accumulated and bottled up feeling. The fact that i have not taken any break since my reservist in July; after the trauma, and suffering from post-traumatic tremble that causes the nervous breakdown mentally? Ought to be.

So i heard that RI teaches philosophy as a subject in school. That is interesting! I also found a philosophy teacher who agrees to impart me the skills and knowledge about being philosophical. I cannot wait to start my lessons and also to take on the challenge of writing into the art of philosophy.....

Sigh, I am depressed, I am bored and lonely, and I am unfeelingly down. And I am not so text savvy tonight. Let me just sleep this over. Goodnight Mr Depression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home