Thursday, October 19, 2006

19 October 2006, Thursday, 20.13pm

The ministry of agony.

My ears were tuning in to Escape Club's 'I'll be there' while on my way home, and somehow this melody triggered my emotions to run wild. I started to feel emotional, so much so I felt my tears trickling down at the back of my eyeballs. I wasn't crying, I was just tearing from within. Depression. Perhaps. 'I'll be there' was also the song that was aired in Rockhamption's frequency when I caught the sun rising from the Pacific Ocean's horizon. I was with Alvin, spending the moments experiencing the silence at 5 in the morning spotting for the sun's movement. It was holistic, and spiritual.

SY counted my blessings in life and she listed 12 hits. All equitably countable. Thanks mate. hmm... but none was compelling enough to make me non-suicidal. Counsel me.

When the dumbwaiter delivered my trust this afternoon. I felt for the moment, so touched and honoured. Seriously. I couldn't help but feel that I was so much trusted by a friend. Cloud 9, but this humpty dumpty had a great fall. Esctatic to feel befriended, but down with the truth. I admire hands down, the courage of a friend after the ABCs were laid down clearly in front of me. I don't know how would I react to the situation if it was me instead. I can't say i understand how she felt, but ironically and spiritually, I believe in her feels. I have been seeing neurologists for my tension migraine, and after 2nd opinion from Dr Sheila, it brought light to me that if it was a tumour, it would have developed to something malignant by now. For years, I have always thought there could be possibilities of some tumour or growth, what happened if it really was ... you know, human minds are really powerful . We let our imaginations flow like a river and explode like a volcano. "Chasing Daylight - Gene O'Kelly" a true life account of KMPG's CEO who passed away (with cancer) having not completed the book, taught me countless of life experiences. Like the moments in life, the bond of kinship and friendship, the value of belief and the power of moving on. He, who persevered to the last breath, command every bits of respect I have for him. Likewise to you, my dear friend, kudos to yourself for battling the frontier. I am proud and honoured to have a friend like you.

Let's end this page with a phrase which you made the effort to share with me, from Rick Warren's... ... ... ...

(The things that we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things that we can't see now will last forever. 2 Corinthians 4:18b)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home