Monday, November 13, 2006

13 November 2006, Monday, 10.51pm

Ready for Kiwi!

Wanted to sleep early this evening but Carissa kinda mixed up my timing. Just fed her a bottle of milk and while feeding, I did some dazing too. Wahhhh that feeling is so wahhhh. Anyway, thought i can log in to write a little before my hair drys.

Was walking down Cuscaden Silk Road to Orchard Road and Olivier smiled and said he felt a little strange to see the x'mas light up in place in mid November. He was telling me that in Europe, the x'mas lightings won't be up till early December, he found it a little amusing in fact. Of course, I have to educate him on this whole Uniquely Singapore fiesta thingy that is a total different experience from Paris altogether. He didn't buy it because he brushed this topic aside and filled my ears with other subjects. Duh.

Oh yeah, 12 more days and I'll be having my long deserving vacation to the island of the kiwis! Kiwi kiwi kiwi! Hmm... doubt I can lay my hands on any computers there in New Zealand, so I prepared myself a booklet for my daily jot-downs. I really can't wait for 24th to come. But as murphy's law applies, just when I am all set to clock that air mileage, my desk has been piled with backlogs and new assignments. Gosh, would I be on time for my handover? I hope so. In fact, I have been constantly reminding Woon Beng to start preparing the handover list before next week so that he won't spider-panick at the last minute. And I prefer a clean handover before anyone bitch behind my back too. Fyi, my offices' bitches don't only bark, they bite till you bleed, see how vicious and lethal they are. They are detrimental in a certain angle. Wah, I'll be living in my dream life for three weeks in NZ. Staying in vinyards, farm houses and driving through hills and by the mountainous and valley backdrops.... wah.... c'est la vie!!!

My clock reads 11.28pm. Alrighty, a short note it shall be, and I'll return for more, maybe tomorrow?

A la prochaine... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home