Sunday, August 12, 2007

12 August 2007, Sunday, 12.28am

Uncle Soon


Hmm... was about to log off after checking my yahoo emails when I remembered that I have not written in my journal for ages. Have been busy at work. Terribly busy at work in fact. Doing sickening papers and powerpoint slides for presentation on coming Monday. And I haven't been this busy for a while. I'm just feeling so lost and and helpless at work, never felt this before in my entire stinct in STB, till lately. Richard was able to provide me with solutions, now, Empress Yan, she gives me no directions and she loses me most of the time. *shake head*. I'm so dead.

Uncle Soon passed away on Friday's evening. Never had good impression of this man since young, all I knew was his thirst for fame, power and money, and that explained the folded business of Hua Soon Carpentry Pte Ltd. And of course, his feud with my dad and late grandpa too. But my dad was generous enough to bury the past and move on. Perhaps this is what we call kinship, and blood is certainly thicker than water. Ritual on Monday and Tuesday's the funeral. And this triggers my blood to rise its mercury level to 123% immediately.

What the hell? I am merely, for God's knowledge, for the whole world's understanding, a support staff in STB. Why am I, the hell, then being asked to do a manager's project and presentation on the coming Monday? Totally unfair. While those suckers draw more salary than I do, all they know is to tai-chi and evaporate quickly. Complete losers.

Inhale... exhale. I shall save my comments, I'm quite beat now actually. Came back from Uncle Soon's wake, and I kind of feeling sleepy at this hour too. Besides, I still have to wake up early tomorrow morning to prepare for the presentation on Monday morning, and my speech too.

KAN NI NAH BEH CHAO CHEE BYE ... YOU CHEE BYE lousy leader!! (sigh of relief...... much better now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home